Wednesday 27 June 2012

What do YOU want to see?

I'd love to get some feed back on what my readers would like to see on the blog. Obviously, for me, it's going to be beauty related. Would you like tutorials, rather than FOTD?

I've got a list of things I'm going to do :

How to: Liner ( liquid, gel)
How to: Contour & highlight
How to: Get the perfect brow (no scouse brows! :) )
How to: Do the perfect smokey eye
How to: Put on eyelashes

Does anyone else have anything they would like to see? Anything, hair, skin care, OOTD ( I don't consider myself stylish! :) )

Let me know in the comments :)


Can't wait to hear the suggestions

LauraLou
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gel liner! The first two times I used gel liner, it went on perfect. Since, it has been a disaster! I don't know, maybe its the early mornings haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the 'how to put on eyelashes' & 'the perfect brow' tutorials, I struggle with them!

    ReplyDelete