Wednesday 26 October 2011

Little Post :)

My Tattoo's :)

I only have two, I thought about these for a very long time and I love them.


Firstly :


I got this done in January 2011. My parents bought it for me for my birthday.

Obviously I didn't know what to expect pain wise, but it was bearable. It took 2 hours to do.. (I think!)
I'd give the pain a 4/10 :)

The healing time for this was about a week, like most tattoo's it was quite tender to touch, but that went away after a few days.

I got this done in Inkwell Tattoo

Heres a link to their Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/inkwelltattoo

Carol & John are lovely people, amazing artists and made the experience as nice as it could be!!



My most recent tattoo:


I got this one done in August 2011. This was a treat to myself. (Properly the worst treat to give myself!)

I thought I would be grand going in to get this done as my other one was on the back of my ribs. Well boy oh boy I've never been so wrong in my life!!

The pain of this was like no other pain I've experienced, It took two sessions to finish.

On the first session I got the outline done,some shading and 1 and a half lilies finished. I was convinced I could get through it all, but all of a sudden about 2 hours into it, I felt like I was going to get sick and faint. That was enough for my body so I stopped then. 

On the second round of tattooing I went in like a bag of nerves! It hurt, LIKE A MO FO! The bottom flower was a killer, I thought I was going to faint again, I just kept breathing through it and it was over before I knew it. The second session only took around 40 minutes. I was delighted with the results :)

The healing time on this was around a week, and the second session took around 4 days for the peel to come.

The pain of this was 8/10

I got this done by Edel in Edenart Tattoo in Edenderry, Co. Offaly
Here's her Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001879503019

These tattoo's have meaning to me, and its personal so I wont go into details about it. I don't regret them at all, I still love turning around and looking at them in the mirror :)

Hope you enjoyed this little (long!) post :)


LauraLou
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love that, I wish I would have the courage to go through taht much pain. I have a small one on my neck and it made me cry buckets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both gorgeous and I love that one is full of colours and the other is mainly blues and blacks.

    ReplyDelete