Wednesday 10 October 2012

Obsessive? Me?

If you haven't noticed, I'm becoming a little bit obsessed with Halloween, I love the break from "usual" makeup. 

I placed an order with Face FX on Monday, and it arrived on Tuesday. Yay for excellent customer service. 
I bought liquid latex and modelling wax. For the look below I only used liquid latex. 

To make the blood I made a mixture of water, glycerine and gelatin. In a 1.5:1.5:1 ratio. Mixed them altogether and popped in the microwave to dissolve the gelatin. I then added my food dyes and bob's your uncle! The great thing is that this sets so you can have drops of blood on your face that won't be going anywhere! 


Below is what I came up with. I placed a nail through the tissue to make it that little bit more gorey! Laaavely! 




Enjoy!

LauraLou
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment