Wednesday 9 November 2011

Get to know me better :)

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: Divan- love my bed soooo much :)
C. Chore that you hate:  Hoovering- its so tedious
D. Dogs:  Cherry :) She's a cross between a Labrador and a Border Terrier 
E. Essential start to your day: Drink of water
F. Favorite color: Purple, black and yellow 
G. Gold or Silver: I used to be silversilversilver. But now am loving gold for costume jewellery :) 
H. Height:  5'1.5 :'(
I. Instruments you play: Piano, Recorder- how rock and roll :)
J. Job title: Office Admin.
K. Kids:  I love that I can give them back :)
L. Live:  Yup, still breathing.
M. Mother’s name:  LauraLou's Mam :)
N. Nicknames:  None, how sad! :(
O. Overnight hospital stays: Emmm, my tonsils when I was 4, but thats it.
P. Pet peeves: Little scumbag's who think they can intimidate people. Bad driving. People who wee on the toilet seat.
 Q. Quote from a movie:  From the Hangover 2   Alan: “That was a great speech sir. I like the comparisons between Stu and rice.”
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One older sister, and one older brother. I am the baby :)
T: Time you wake up: 7:06am :'(
U. Underwear: Bridget Jones FTW. Hahaha
V. Vegetable you hate: Courgettes
W. What makes you run late:  Make-up, spending too long in the shower
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My teeth and my thumb :)
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken Salad. mmmmmmmmm
Z. Zoo animal:  Lions!! Oh and the seals. So cute

No comments:

Post a Comment