Monday 21 November 2011

FOTN

On Friday night, my family organised a surprise party for my Granny's 90th. She hadn't a clue about it. The night went off without a hitch. 

Here's what I wore :)






Skin:
Gosh Velvet Touch Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear in Ecru
NYX Taupe Blush as contour
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
MAC Naked Lunch as highlight
MAC Select Cover Up Concealer in NW20
MAC MSF in Light/Medium

Eyes
 MAC Painterly Paint Pot as base
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow 
Sleek Sunset Pallet
Glamour Eyes Pigment in Lovers Lane (full review coming soon!!)
Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner
Inglot Matte Gel Liner in 77
Inglot Duraline
Benefit They're Real mascara
Salon System Lashes

Lips
Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in Eastend Snob
L'Oreal Colour Riche in 285
Carmex Original





Here's my Granny coming into the room. Bless her little cotton socks :)

1 comment:

  1. oh I like it very much your make up eyes !!

    ReplyDelete