Sunday, 9 September 2012

What I've Been Loving Recently



These products have been floating around my makeup bag for a while now, getting a lot of love from myself and clients!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Year: This is from the Heavenly Creatures collection, it's a gorgeous pinky colour shot through with gold. It's marketed as a highlighter, but it works better as a blush on me.

Benefit Porefessional: This stuff is the shiz. It's a silicone based primer which fills pores and makes them disappear. A must have if you've open pores.

NARS Copacbana Illumiator: I just adore this. It's a liquid lighlighter. It gives quite a high shine, oh it's just beautiful. Can be used for day and night time!

NARS Deep Throat Blush: Bought this on a whim, and boy I'm glad I did. It's a gorgeous day time look, it's like NARS Orgasm toned down. If you thought Orgasm was too much, this is your man!

Inglot Matte Gel Liner 77: I can't put into words how much I love this gel liner. It's 100% waterproof, and the blackest liner I've ever come across. I've gone to the gym with this on, sweated buckets and this is still there, perfect. It doesn't budge. Well worth an investment!

MAC Omega e/s: I've been using this through my brows recently, it just looks so natural. I didn't think I loved it that much until I noticed I've made a dint in the pan. Great colour for blondes!

Real Techniques Stippling Brush: This is the holy grail of stippling brushes for me. It buffs product into the skin like no other. It's so soft too. Just, wow! :)


What have you been loving recently?

LauraLou
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment